Boracay Offer – 08 17 12 Cheaper Boracay Island Tour
Target Date: August 17-20, 2012
Spots To Visit: Boracay Island
Offer Objective: To have a cheaper tour expense in Boracay Island.
I think that I cannot offer transfer expense cost sharing in Boracay, because almost everything there is commercialized already. When you arrive in Kalibo Airport (in my case), there are vans already offering you a per person transfer cost straight to Boracay. Or, you may opt to take public transportation. At Boat Station 2, there are 2 boat trip organizers that also offer a per person tour cost. I think offering transfer cost sharing is not applicable here anymore. But I still have something to offer that is a cheap alternative – my tips below.
Here are some tips and suggestions to have a cheaper tour expense in Boracay:
- Most likely you will snorkel. Instead of renting your snorkel mask set, BUY ONE. I am selling a brand new Catic snorkel mask set at P500/set. This is made from tempered glass and PVC. Compared to renting a used snorkel set for P150/day x 2days, for example, that’s P300 already.
- Look for a resort or lodging that have free shuttle service. This will surely make you see both ends of the island.
- Walk, swim and snorkel. I believe the whole island’s beach is free. Try going to the different beach in this island.
- Visit the small market called Talipapang Bukid (near the service road of Station 3). This is a mini-“palengke” (market).
- Scout for the eat-all-you-can meal offer.
- There are eateries or carenderia in Boracay. Try to locate them.
- There are many fastfood store or kiosk that offer same price as if in Manila.
There you have it. Touring Boracay is cheap.
Snorkel Mask Sale Offer:
I can sell the brand new snorkel mask set in 3 ways:
- I can bring sets of snorkel mask on this date (Aug 17-20, 2012) in Boracay, and I can sell it to you there. You just have to let me know how many should I bring.
- You can pick it up or meet me up. However, I am usually limited to Cavite area only.
- You can have it delivered to your address. Shipping fee is around P175 up to 3kg (5 sets). You will have to shoulder the shipping fee. The whole ordered amount plus shipping fee will have to deposited to my BPI account.