Travel Plan – Sohoton Cove, Bucas Grande Island, Socorro Surigao Del Norte
Target Date: Between Feb. 15-18, 2012
I will be in Surigao City on Feb 15-19, 2012 to attend the 73rd PICHE National Convention. And with this, I would have the chance to see the stingless jellyfish in the Sohoton Cove in Socorro Surigao Del Norte. I just hope I could invite fellow delegates to go to this Sohoton Cove, so that we can share boat rent cost.
I did some Google Search, and I find this blog helpful – Seeking Felicity. On this blog you can see how to go there.
And here is a sample picture of the sting-less jellyfish lagoon (photo c/o seekingfelicity.com):
And here’s the estimated itinerary-cost table:
- Multicab, Surigao City – Integrated Bus Terminal = P8
- Buy Food/Packed Lunch = P150
- Van, Integrated Bus Terminal – Claver town, 1.5hrs = P100
- Tricycle, Claver Town – Hayangabon Pier = P25
- Boat, Hayangabon Pier – Sohoton Cove, 1 hr = P2000-3000/boat
- Mandatory Fees at Sohoton Cove. Entrance Fee = P25/pax, Environmental Fee = P25/pax, Docking Fee = P100/boat, Paddle Boat = P500/boat, Tour guide = P330/boat.
- Life jacket = P30. Snorkel gear = P100.
- Going Back to Surigao City. Tricycle – Van – Multicab = 25+100+8 = P133/pax.
Well then, good luck to me.